Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What is Lead Generation or Generator?

In the website world, people often wonder why their website never draws them traffic.  The answer is simple, chances are they never have a call to action on their website. How can you get to your clients or customers or customers if you don't know who they are and where they came from. You have to have a landing page that gets their attention and capture their information. Once that happens then you have the info in hand and you can call on them. Now how do you get something like this on your website? 


That's where I come in, I can make your website go to the top of the search engines and I can capture future prospects for your company from your website. This is all on the backend of your company's website and you don't even do the work, I will.


You can start by watching my 5 minute video and then emailing me or call me to set up an appointment.


Search the web wisely,
Angela Laible, Web Consultant
a.laible@magnivis.com

things I use and would suggest:








No comments:

Post a Comment