Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Call to Action on your Website

So when designing a new website, you should always have a call to action on either the home page or the landing page. This is a way to build up your emails from future prospects/customers/clients.  Now you ask, what does it look like usually you'll see a place to sign-up for a free newsletter or a type of white paper that is on your company.  This is how I can help you, I can come in and help you design an call to action on your website, you don't even need to write the white paper, I do it all for you! I can help bring a lot of traffic to your site. In this day of age, I can help you make your website be more searchable than your clients, you'll be at the top of the list of a Google search! Imagine that, having a consumer or business look for your type of product and find you at the top of the list! 


Start by taking the first step by watching this short 5 minute video. After viewing the video, email me at a.laible@magnivis.com, I can help you solve your search ability problems.


Please contact me and happy web surfing!
Angela Laible
Magnivis Web Consulting
a.laible@magnivis.com




Things that I use and recommend:




No comments:

Post a Comment