Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The first step to a good website is being searchable

You start your business, have a cool website created and you go live with it and nothing happens. In this day in age with the internet being so competitive, you can't just produce a website and expect it to generate business all by itself.  The website should be on top of the search list, so when a potential client google searches for your product, it will be on the first search page or even top of the list.  Chances are your website isn't, the reason is no one ever puts Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to their website. It's HTML coding, outgoing/ingoing links, keywords/keyword descriptions, and other things small things that you have to do to make it go to the top of the search list.

I can customize a SEO product just for your website.  I can take the hassel of doing it yourself and do it for you.  I've been in the web world for over 11+ years, I know how to help you. 

You can visit my Pipeline Builder link, that explains what I'll do for your website:
  • Advanced Keyword Research and Targeting To Add To Your Current Keywords
  • On-Page SEO Of Your Website Including: Title, Keyword, Description, Image, H1 Tags, Content Suggestions, XML Site Map Creation, Optimize Internal Site Linking Structure
  • Analytics & Tracking Setup
  • Your URL Submitted to 200 Directories Monthly
  • Your URL Submitted to 100 Search Engines Monthly
  • 30 Social Network Submissions Monthly
  • Analytics Management and Monthly Reporting
  • And much much more
To view my Pipeline Builder for SEO, click here. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Keep on surfing,
Angela Laible
skype: magnivis.a.laible

Things that I use and love:



No comments:

Post a Comment