Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A call to action on your website helps drives traffic and capture it

I see a lot of websites that are pretty but don't have a Call to Action.  First you need to make sure that your contact info is easy to find on your website.  Honestly it should be on your home page.  Once that happens, now you can have future clients call you.  But, you should always have more. Have something like a free white paper about your product or on a topic in your field. For example, if I were a doctor, I would have a free white paper on healthy ways to stay fit. You have an email sign up and boom, they get the free paper and now you have their email address. This way you know they are interested in your product and now you have a reason to contact them via email.  This helps build your business. I can help you with this type of work on your website.  The more enticing your website the more likely clients will choose you over your competitor. Contact me for help.


Click on this short 5 minute video and then contact me at a.laible@magnivis.com for help.


Stay at the top,
Angela Laible
Magnivis Web Consulting
a.laible@magnivis.com
skype: magnivis.a.laible




Products that I recommend:




















No comments:

Post a Comment