Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Your website should be user friendly so your clients will stay

Sometimes when I look at some websites and I say "this person gets it" and sometimes I see other websites and wonder why they even have a website.  A great website has more than one page, a Call to Action, links that move clients through the website, and links that go to trusted websites that are similar to you. I have talked to clients and they wonder why their website isn't at the top. Key words should always be in the content of your home page on your website. They should always be in the section of your web coding as well.  Remember it's okay to ask for help if you don't know what to do with your website, that's why I'm here. You wouldn't ask an electrician to fix your toilet right, websites are the same way.  If your unsure on how to make your website more searchable, more popular then ask me. I have plenty of ways to help! 


Start by watching this short 5 minute video. After viewing the video, email me at a.laible@magnivis.com, I can help you solve your website problems.


Cheers,
Angela Laible
Magnivis Web Consulting
a.laible@magnivis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment