Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Join me Thursday and Friday for a FREE Wine Tasting

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform everyone that starting Thursday I will be pouring and hosting FREE wine tastings at Liquor City Bakewell in Covington KY.  Thursday and Friday, November 17 and 18, from 4 -8 p.m. I will be pouring the big six grapes. The tasting will be Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah.

The big six wine tasting will get you to:
  • taste the difference between each grape varietal
  • the difference between light, medium, and full bodied wines
  • see the color difference between the three whites and the three reds
  • and you'll be able to know the basics about wines
If you happen to be in the Covington/Northern Kentucky area this Thursday or Friday please come and see me!

Future wine tastings: November 21st & 23rd at Liquor City Bakewell. Please follow me on Twitter so you can also keep up to date on future wine tastings. My handle is @angelaisfab or go to http://twitter.com/#!/angelaisfab.

Cheers,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment