Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

My new favorite Petite Sirah

Last night I hosted my first wine tasting and it went well. People that came and people bought the wines that I was pouring. If you missed it last night please come to tonight's wine tasting. It's at Liquor City Bakewell in Covington from 4 - 8pm and it's free.

The Petite Sirah, Masked Rider, that I was pouring I had picked for many reasons. I had tried it once before and I enjoyed it plus the price didn't hurt the wallet at $7.89. The Masked Rider Outlaw Petite Sirah tastes wonderful after you let it breathe for about 30 minutes. It has tastes of plum, oak, a lot of berry, and a finish with a black pepper. This wine won the silver medal at the 2010 International Critics Wine Challenge and won the silver medal at the 2010 San Francisco International Wine Competition.

I recommend having this wine with a hearty dish like steak or pork.


Enjoy and please join me for the wine tasting tonight,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment